Costing and Pricing - A Guide for Water Well Drilling Enterprises
- Costing and Pricing - A Guide for Water Well Drilling Enterprises
Luutu, Anthony/ Olschewski, André
- Year of publication
- Rural Water Supply Network
- IGRAC code
- Document type
- This field note is written for water well drilling enterprises as
well as other agencies which manage, or are involved in drilling
projects. Using a step-by-step approach it gives clear guidance
on how to cost and price the construction of drilled water wells.
It also provides tips on business management with an emphasis
of the realities faced in many countries in sub-Saharan Africa.
Once you are familiar with this field note, you will be in a much
stronger position to calculate drilling costs, consider prices and
deal with business realities.
- All countries (Global) (XXX)
- Groundwater Methods
- Groundwater Methods - Drilling